After extensive over indulgence in food (no liquids unfortunately) I’ve come to the realization that this may be the year I exercise my right to choose my own candidate for President. As I ponder the endless possibilities I’m drawn repeatedly back to one individual whom I believe can appeal to a broad public spectrum: (see below):
- Hollywood would love this chick — she’s all about peace!
- Global Economists could breathe a sigh of relief — check out the chunky gold; clearly she knows how to invest $$$ wisely.
- Look at the background: This woman screams tree hugging, environmentalist. GO GREEN!!!
- She’s…well, she is a SHE. Let’s face it there is a segment of the population that places a great deal of stock in the gender of a candidate.
- Look at that smile. In these turbulent times this country needs an individual that can laugh in the face of absurdity.
🙂 Here’s hoping that everyone exercises their right to VOTE responsibly!