- We’ve been hitting the holiday party scene pretty hard the past week. Count them – three – in one weekend. Although each one was quite different in style and atmosphere, they were all fun. (As a part time introvert I don’t always enjoy large gatherings but these all deserved a big thumbs up).
- I did not make it through to the next round in the Deidre Knight contest (no tears please, it’s enough to know that you’re hurting inside). But I still feel some leftover glow from having hit the top thirty.
- Have not started my holiday shopping. Not a single gift has been purchased yet!!! If you are a close relative reading this post….you’re the exception. A present should arrive shortly on your doorstep.
- My new porcelain tile floors are beautiful. Our contractor was a perfectionist…hope to post pictures soon!
- Trying to clean up my Harlequin So You Think You Can Write entry…the deadline is tomorrow! Holy Bat Time!
- Just realized NCIS is starting…I’m outta here.