I try not to think about those aspects of my personality that scream — kookapotamus! Hey, we all have our little odd traits, right? Maybe some of you can relate to my
- Can’t fall asleep without socks on. I never, ever sleep with bare feet.
- Have to make everyone’s bed as soon as they are empty. I will literally drop whatever I’m doing to make sure the sheets, comforter, and pillows are back in proper order.
- Drive in the same lane of traffic every day. Now I’ll switch lanes when absolutely needed, but for the most part I repeat the exact same pattern every time I leave the house.
Ignore this if you are a stalker.
- Never read the comics but always read the obituaries.
- Fear of birds; this has developed over time. In the past decade I’ve had to extricate a bird from my home on three separate occasions. Now they freak me out….don’t ask about this past Thursday (my latest encounter with a bird of prey).
- Talk to every dog I know as if it’s my own. Bad habit. Most people don’t like you poaching on their pooches.
- Drink liquids in the morning and in the evening but almost never during lunchtime. No explanation.
- Read articles/blogs that annoy the heck out of me; write a comment to unleash my frustration, then delete it before posting. (This is probably a wise habit, but I usually waste considerable time formulating my response because I want it to be perfect…despite knowing I’m going to delete it immediately). Doh!!!
Well, that’s enough sharing for today! Hope your Monday flies by….