- Sad that they killed off the character of Mike Franks on NCIS this week. Although he wasn’t a regular on the show, his periodic appearances were always amongst my favorite episodes.
- Antsy about my attempts at revising my manuscript. I’m approaching them from a more methodical process than I usually take, which is good. But, on the flip side, it is going so sloooooooow 🙂
- Grateful that we’ve had about six straight days of sunshine. Between the warmer temperatures and the drier conditions my sinus infection has improved drastically. (The antibiotics probably played a role, too).
- Rushed because my calendar is beyond full. Oldest son is performing in his school play tonight. Family is coming to stay for a visit. Spouse is still out of town. Volunteering tomorrow for the third day this week. Blah blah blah…..
- Surprised that Fox pulled the plug on Chicago Code. I thought this new series was pretty strong with good plot and good actors. I guess I was in the minority.
- Hopeful that I can sneak off to the movies this weekend and see ‘Something Borrowed’. I was shooting for this past weekend but it didn’t happen.
- Relieved that today was the last day for NYS testing for my oldest son. It’s amazing to see how stressful it is for students and teachers.
- Late – I need to hit the road now or I’ll be late picking my kids up from school.
Hope to check back in tomorrow!!!