Day three or four of my head cold. My brain cells are too congested to remember just how long I’ve been sporting a nose Rudolph would be proud of. Today I’m falling into all my ‘sick’ day habits:
- I hit the supermarket and stocked up on Flinstone Gummies. I’m not normally a consumer of vitamins but for some reason I always grab a bottle of these when I’m run down.
- I pretend to love the taste of orange juice. Most days it would be the last drink I would pour a glass of, but this week it’s my bff.
- I’m snacking on everything. I take the adage “feed a cold” to heart. I’d share with you what I’ve already eaten today but it might give you an upset stomach.
- I’m watching HGTV when I need to be preparing for a volunteer program I’m helping with this afternoon. I plan on dousing myself with Lysol and hand sanitizer in an effort to keep those around me healthy. Oh…maybe I’ll skip the Lysol. I seem to remember a lot of strange looks last time I did that 🙂
- I’m downloading as many books on my Amazon wish list as I can before my husband realizes it. To be honest he tends to do the same thing…but his Kindle choices are muy boring. Sad but true.
- I’m thinking of pulling my hair back into a ponytail instead of washing it. I know…ick, right? But it’s sort of clean. Not smelly (my nose is blocked but I’m confident about this). My own kids are probably the only ones who will know the truth. Ugh. I might have to revisit this one before I actually leave the house.