Five things you don’t want to know about me – but I’m sharing anyway.
- I fall asleep on the couch almost every night. Normally this is the only time I really sleep soundly. Inevitably when I go to my room I end up tossing and turning for the rest of the night.
- I’ve never (and I hope I never will) seen the inside of one of these outdoor ‘conveniences’. I have a similar aversion to airplane restrooms which I’ve also managed to studiously avoid.
- I can’t watch people eat eggs. Although I buy eggs in order to make cake or brownies I don’t eat them straight up. Sadly my husband and younger son love them. (Even the picture above makes my stomach turn).
- I never go through car washes when I’m all alone. Yes, I’m one of those paranoid individuals that always wonders what happens if you get stuck inside. No problem if my husband is in the car because I figure he can pull a MacGyer and get us out with a pocket knife.
- I dance when I’m walking on the treadmill. This is not a safe habit, especially when you are going at a fast clip. Another potential drawback is that your children might mock you mercilessly…